Thursday 6 October 2011

SHIPPING OF A 2005 HELL CAT MOTORCYCLE USA TO THE UK






Hill Shipping arranged collection, crating and shipping of 2005 Hell Cat motorcycle on behalf of Roger Price.

The motorcycle was collected from New York and shipping from NY loading depot in a shared container across to the UK were it was unpacked in our Chatham warehouse.

The importer has stated :


To anyone who is thinking of shipping a motorcycle from the States to the uk . I would not hesitate in giving Jamie hill shipping a glowing reference . From picking the bike up , crating it and shipping to the uk , the whole process was handled  with great care . My hellcat arrived in the exact condition it left the states . Thank you .



kind regards

roger


Hope you all enjoy the pictures.jamie@hillshipping.com

If you require any rates for shipping please contact me on jamie@hillshipping.com

HILL SHIPPING - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING , TRANSPORT, MARINE INSURANCE, CRATING, CONTAINER SHIPPING, RO RO SHIPPING, SURVEYS , WAREHOUSING , CUSTOMS CLEARANCE.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.

    international air freight & international freight forwarder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am frequently to blogging and i truly appreciate your articles. The content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your site and keep checking achievable details. Shipping from China

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just additional this particular feed to be able to my book marks. I need to say, I seriously take pleasure in reading your own sites. Keep it up! Shipping from China to Canada

    ReplyDelete