Thursday 13 October 2011

1972 CADILLAC IMPORT FROM USA TO THE UK

1972 CADILLAC IMPORT FROM THE USA TO THE UK





Hill Shipping arranged the shipping of the is 1972 Cadillac from the USA to the UK on behalf of John Carwardine.

John kindly sent us the following :


Hi Jamie,

Now that I have given my 72 Cadillac Coupe-De-Ville a good clean and polish, I thought you would like to see some photos and while I’m at it, I’ll take the opportunity to thank you most sincerely for all your excellent attentions over her importation from the USA.

There are two things which, to my mind, made your services so professional; firstly all my many questions via e-mail were answered very promptly  throughout the whole process from start to finish – sometimes within a matter of a couple of minutes! – and, secondly, all the hassles which one would naturally assume are going to arise over the somewhat complex business of shipping and importing a vehicle were lifted off my shoulders.

In other words, total peace of mind – all I had to do was curb my natural impatience whilst waiting for that first tantalizing glimpse of her arriving at the front door.

I can speak from experience because I have imported a couple of cars from the USA previously having dealt direct with a shipper in the USA. Doing it all yourself  means you have no one to turn to when you come up against a problem and, believe me, that can be quite stressful when you realise that a few grands-worth of your hard-earned is somewhere between a place thousands of miles away and your home. My point here is that your price was very competitive compared with what I had paid before so I had not even saved much dosh by having the headaches of arranging it all myself.

I can only highly recommend your door- to-door service to anyone who wants to buy their dream car in the USA but is worried over having it shipped across. I can truthfully say to them - no need to worry –  the whole thing is taken off your hands from collection from the seller, wherever he may be, to arrival on your doorstep. Plus it was particularly pleasing to be kept fully informed of progress at each step along the way.

So thanks again for all you did – keep up the good work!

Best wishes,

John Carwardine
Sutton Coldfield



Please feel free to contact us for rates that you may require for shipping from the USA to the UK

Regards
Jamie
HILL SHIPPING
jamie@hillshipping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment