Friday 11 November 2011

1966 VW CAMPER VAN IMPORT USA TO THE UK

Hill Shipping have arranged importation of a 1966 VW Camper Van from the USA to the UK on behalf of our client Mark Simpson.

Mark has these kind words to say :

Hi kevin would like to thankyou for the extremely efficient professional way you handled the import of our latest 1966 split screen vw microbus,having imported quite a lot of these over the years i have used several different shipping companies,but by accidentally coming accross one of your adverts in a classic american magazine and reading your (FREE DUTY&5%VAT)


I just knew i had to give you a call as other shipping companies just didnt seam to offer this,having spoken to you i knew i had found myself a new company to deal with and my wife wendy were both very impressed with with what we were told so we decided to set the wheels in motion.May i say how super efficient you dealt with our every needs,you kept us updated the whole way through the process,sorted out the BTI application and even went as far as sending me some photos of the vehicle at the uk port she arrived at,this itself is something i have never had done for me before and seeing as i never actually asked for these pictures to be taken ,this gesture alone was enough to make me use you from now on with my up and coming future imports.Me and my wife cannot recommend HILL SHIPPING enough and look forward to dealing with you again very soon,kind regards MARK AND WENDY SIMPSON..











No comments:

Post a Comment