Tuesday 25 October 2011

1965 FORD MUSTANG IMPORT FROM USA TO THE UK

IMPORT OF FORD MUSTANG FROM THE USA TO THE UK

Hill Shipping arranged shipping of a 1965 Ford Mustang on behalf of Greg Thompson.  The vehicle was shipped  from the USA to the UK , we arranged collection from the seller and shipping to the UK by ro ro, Greg then collected the vehicle from Southampton docks.

Here is what Greg has to say :


For some years now I have wanted to buy a Mustang about as old as me. I spotted this K-code on a website in Florida and had to have it. I picked Hill Shipping to transport the car home because a friend had used them, and because they offered to assist with BTI tax relief. I also found on enquiry that Jamie gave a very personalised, responsive service. He arranged for pick up at the vendor and delivered the car via RoRo ferry without a scratch to Southampton. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hill Shipping to anyone else. Now I’ve got the car it’s a gas to drive and looks great – happiness!


Best regards,

Greg

Hope you like the photos, if you require any shipping rates or info , please click here to contact us !














No comments:

Post a Comment