Tuesday 18 October 2011

HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE TOUR & SHIPPING USA TO THE UK

HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE TOUR & SHIPPING USA TO THE UK

Our client Steve Lang has just been on a motorcycle tour around the USA on this fantastic Harley Davidson !

After the tour had finished Steve delivered the motorcycle into our loading depot and Hill Shipping arranged the shipping of the bike back to the UK.

Steve had these words to say :

Another cold winter's night was enough to decide it was time to do the trip of a lifetime to a sunnier climate. We had rented Harley's in the past but this time we were going to buy ourselves a real American Harley and bring it home to the UK after riding it around Arizona, California and Nevada.
Kevin at Hill Shipping made what seemed like a daunting task, all very straightforward. Not only was his service 1st class, his patience never wore thin with my never-ending enquiries. He even put me in touch with Agents in the USA that I eventually used to find my 100th Anniversary Dyna Wide Glide. In fact it was so enjoyable we're ready for another holiday of a lifetime my first call will be to Hill Shipping.

In the wind.
Chopper + Alabama 


Please feel free to contact us for any rates that you may require !

Hope you enjoy the pictures !




Regards,
Jamie
HILL SHIPPING
jamie@hillshipping.com

1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. motorcycle tours in rajasthan

    ReplyDelete