Tuesday 20 December 2011

IMPORT OF 1972 CHEVY CHEVELLE ANDY BANNING

Hill Shipping have recently imported the following vehicle for Andy Banning from the USA to the UK.

Mr Banning has kindly sent us photos along with the following info :


I've had a passion for classic American cars since I was young, and had a
dream of owning one when I was fortunate to do so, so on the net I went
bearing in mind I had a budget, I didn't want a bucket of rust though! I was
viewing this 72 chevelle on an American car site a private seller, He
forwarded me many restoration pictures and receipts of all new parts.
So I went ahead and made the purchase, bearing in mind I'd not arranged
shipment yet!
I came across hill shipping who took all the worry out of the whole process
and made all the adjustments to meet my budget, including the transport from
the seller to the port of export and to the uk, I was updated and all the
paperwork was completed by them, I would not hesitate to use these guys
again and recommend to anyone who wants peace of mind

Thanks again hill shipping

Regards Andy Banning.



No comments:

Post a Comment